Sunday, September 7, 2008

Here I am...


The idea to become a doctor was not something I acquired from an early age or from some deep lust for position and fame. I can safely say that I am pursuing this career with the utmost knowledge of my reasons, which, as I will reveal in later posts, originated from a real-life occasion. I vow to stay true to myself and endure both the good and the bad times, putting all I've got to acquire this title of M.D.. I certainly will not betray my fellow man or my moral integrity to achieve my goals, as I believe betrayal of these things is a betrayal to my cause.

With all these things said, I would like to express that this blog is a genuine documentation of my road to becoming a doctor, and none of the information will be given falsely; however, I swear to protect the identities of those people and places which I will mention in my posts. I would like to invite you (the reader) to join me in this journey, irrelevant if you are associated with this same road or if you are affiliated with the medical field. Today, I give this blog life, and as all living things, this blog also has a death, which will occur because of my acceptance to medical school, or my decision to abandon this journey.

With the long arduous road ahead of me, this journey does not guarantee me success, but of the chance to succeed. I will embrace this chance with all I've got, putting all of myself into my journey. Here I am at the starting line, 3...2...1...and it begins!

No comments: